1. Lunch dates with core group. One of my core group girls was accepted into medical school (yay!) and we got together on Wednesday for lunch before she moves to Mississippi. I'm so thankful for that group of girls and that those of us who are still in Chattanooga are able to get together once a week for some time of fellowship and time with Jesus.
2. Pops on the River celebration. We headed downtown on Thursday night for the annual fireworks show that is put on by the city of Chattanooga. We found a spot right by the river with the perfect view of the beautiful fireworks! Plus, the weather was delicious. Perfect temperatures and super low humidity...a rare occurrence for southern summer days!
3. Family and 4th of July. Friday evening was full of family, grilling out, slack-lining, bocce ball, and babies. I loved having such a chill 4th of July this year. It was nice to be home and relax.
4. A clothing purge. I went through all of my clothes and filled up two ThredUp bags that I'll be sending in this week! Just one more step in the process of creating my capsule wardrobe!
5. Sunshine and reading time. I spent the rest of the weekend soaking up the sun, working on my chaco tan, and reading a lot of Harry Potter. I finished book five (yay!!) and started book six, which I cannot put down. Reading is my jam.
-- Storyboard photos from Frozen.
-- This is the coolest way to watch a fireworks show.
-- I'm really wanting to add this map to my collection.
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
for the love of art | duet
polka dots & chaco days
happy 4th of july | my favorite things giveaway
holders not folders | JOY
HOW WAS YOUR LONG WEEKEND?